Oil Sealed Rotary Piston PumpsWholesale Distributor of a wide range of products which include small vacuum systems with oil-sealed vane pumps.
Small Vacuum Systems With Oil-Sealed Vane Pumps
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Plug and play:
|Pumping speed||25-840 m3/h |
|Ultimate pressure||Less than 0.5 mbar|
|Vessel volume||60, 160, 300, 500 or 1000 liters|
- The system are provided with a tank, an electrical cabinet with controller and a filter in front of all the pumps – so ready to use.
- Due to the use of our new GVS A oil-sealed vane vacuum pumps, the GVC Systems ensure high reliability through a rugged design and optimal oil retention at all operating pressures maintaining low noise and vibration levels.
Better dependability with minimal maintenance:
- Thanks to the regulation on the pressure, the GVC allows to save significant energy savings in running only when vacuum is needed.
- Our new plug and play tank mounted central systems with single-stage oil sealed rotary vanes from the GVC range provides you with the vacuum demand for numerous vacuum consumers.
- Plug & play installation and with the possibility of pressure regulation, the GVC allows significant energy savings.
- A central vacuum system allows to remove the oil emissions and noise from the production area, and warranty a better environment for the operators.
- A central vacuum system means as well more reliability; no production stop due to a failure on one vacuum pump.
- Easy service – each pump can be isolated at any moment.
- Besides, oil thermal switch, oil level monitor and overpressure indicator on the filters are provided in standard
- User-friendly monitoring with PLC controller – MK5 controller on the Full Feature
- Two GVC versions are available: Basic and Full Feature.
- Typically consisting of - up to 3 GVS A pumps (from 25 to 300 m3/h / from 14 to 176 cfm) - buffer vessel - manual valve - dust filter at the pump inlet - pressure gauge/sensor - two-stage pressure controller - electrical cabinet with controller - all connecting components
- These mini systems can be composed with 1 to 3 pumps with the same motor size for flow between 1*25 m3/h (1*14 cfm) and 3*300 m3/h (3*176 cfm).