|Dimensions||210 x 400 x 400 mm (depth x width x height )|
The top of the range controller is the ES16v. It can control up to 16 GHS VSD+ vacuum pumps and up to 14 competitive brands,
providing at least one of the pumps in your vacuum net is a GHS VSD+. The base load GHS VSD+ can be configured to run between 20% and 100% of the maximum speed. The base load machine reacts faster than with any controller, making a more tight pressure band possible. The ES16v uses virtual machine control. This allows you to use the ES16v in maintenance optimization mode or energy saving mode. What’s more, you don’t need to choose between the two extremes: you can select a compromise in the middle. This enables you to get the best of both modes. Controlling your GHS VSD+ vacuum pumps by using the ES control system ensures optimized maintenance and low energy costs. Save energy & cut costs:
- Thanks to smart control, the ES gives you the most suitable product mix at all times.
- It does this by allowing many pumps – whether fixed or variable speed – to work together.
- The task of regulating your multi-pump installation never falls to the same vacuum pump.
- This spreads the running hours of each unit equally amongst all of them, thereby reducing maintenance time and costs.
Maintenance optimization and energy savings:
- Priority management and sequencing is possible with the ES controller.
- By pecifying different priority settings of each machine, you can find the most economically efficient way to match demand.
- For example, you could set two different sequences such as one for daytime operation, and the other for night-time operation.
- Atlas Copco’s ES central controllers allow you to monitor and control multiple vacuum pumps simultaneously.
- Four ES controller models are available; two integrated system and two of which even enable competitive vacuum pump brands to be controlled.
- The operating principle is simple: one GHS VSD+ in your multi-pump installation regulates, while the other units are in base load, running at a certain percentage of the maximum speed.